This is an amazing reversible down filled hunting jacket made in Canada. The double lightning zippers date is somewhere in the late 1960s and for that age this jacket is in a stunning condition. We forgot to take a photo without the real fur collar, but as can be seen this can be easily removed revealing a simple brown knitted crewneck collar. What a cool piece.
- Original ca. 1960/70s made in Canada reversible hunting jacket
- Near mint condition
- Size L
- Measurements: shoulders cm, pit to pit cm, arm cm, backside cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.