We have a really weak spot for garments which stand out because of the live in this unique sweat spot combination of being a functional piece, created by pure craftsmanship, and having an x-factor. This pure 1960s work shirt ticks all these boxes. It is made for work and done so without leaving out any structural details, but on top of that there is this amazing word joke going on (Cow Chow) and if that wasn't enough, the x-factor here is the amazingly well done chain stitching on the back. The cherry on the pie is that the shirt is still in mint mint condition. All in all making this a very unique piece.
- Mint condition embroidered work shirt
- 100% cotton
- Shirt from the ca. 1960s
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: shoulders 43cm, pit to pit 55cm, arms 63cm, back 78cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.