This newly made Mitchell Leaf Camo Jacket is produced in Thailand using old machines and the best reproduction of this amazing camo pattern we have seen to day. The Mitchell Leaf Camo pattern was only sparsely used during the Vietnam War where it's use was either as a helmet cover or as a tent half. After the war the company Kamo purchased some of this fabric and made it into a reversible hunting jacket which we also have in our archive actually. We love the camo and are happy to offer you a chance to wear it again as an original Kamo jacket with the Mitchell Leaf pattern is one of the hardest things to find out there.
- Very high quality jacket made in Thailand on original old machines.
- Size S: arm 60cm, shoulders 46cm, pit to pit 53cm, back 71cm
- Size M: arm 61cm, shoulders 48cm, pit to pit 55cm, back 73cm
- Size L: arm 62cm, shoulders 50cm, pit to pit 57cm, back 74cm
- Date: recent
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.