Lee belongs to the big three in denim land. Together with Levi's and Wrangler they have shaped denim culture and its rich past. Lee started out as a grocer who needed to get his workforce properly clothed. When this turned out to be too much of a hassle he decided to make garments himself. The rest is kind of history! Like every self respecting denim brand a blanket lined chore coat is an item that must be present. These barn coat where worn by farmers and alike as a functional durable outer layer. This one is has been worn and used to its fullest leaving us with a great looking piece of denim that really tells a story.
- Original denim barn coat from the ca. 1960/70s
- Size: XL
- Measurements: shoulder 54cm, pit to pit 66cm, sleeve 66cm, back 78cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.