A timeless small accessory which is still cherished by the man who carries actual banknotes in his pocket.
- Size: 4,5 x 2,4 cm / 1,7 x 0,9 inch
- Material: stainless steel
- Note: easy to engrave
Wentworth hails from Sheffield, a town historically famous for its steel manufacturing. This heritage shows through in the attention that is given in producing these beautiful pewter flasks. The company was founded in 1949 by Arthur Richard Wentworth, a skilled pewter craftsman himself. Apart from flasks, the company produced all kinds of products out of pewter, such as tankards and the like. Right now, the company still runs a factory out of Sheffield and stays true to its heritage in making products out of pewter.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.