The Blue Workers Jacket is one of those pieces that you just need to have at least one of in your wardrobe. Simply because the are so versatile and never go boring. Arguably they are a typical summer piece, great with a light coloured jeans, a chino or even shorts, but what is there against a bit of color in all seasons? In winter they can be worn more formal or just as a layering piece.
We have a huge collection always on stock ranging from dead stock items, denim ones, heavily worn and faded ones (rare) to a lot of sizes in different fabrics. So please feel free to contact us for more details.
- Lightly faded and worn fabric
- Original jacket from the ca. 1980s
- Measurements: shoulder 47cm, pit to pit 54cm, arm 61cm, back 70
- Great vintage condition
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.