The San Marco or telo mimetico camo pattern is the first mass produced camo pattern in the world and it is still in existence today. We love this pattern for its nice combination of earth tones. It just works so well as a pattern in a styled outfit too. This jacket however has something special too it. We added two pockets made out of French 1950s Lizard Camo. This was so much to the liking of Liam Gallagher when he visited our store that he picked it up and wore it to a BBC Radio 2 interview. It took some time for us to make only a very limited amount of this jacket again but here it is.
- Dated ca. 1960s
- Condition: dead stock
- Rare with removable hood
- Size L
- Measurements: arm 61cm, pit to pit 66cm, shoulders 52cm, back 76cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.