We love hunting jacket, that must be a known fact by now. The American hunting jackets from the 1930-1980s are mostly done in a wide variation of khaki colors and they all share some common design features like the flap pockets, poachers pouch on the lower back and so on and so forth. This Western Field hunting jacket from the 1970s has all the great features of a classic hunting jacket, but the fading that is going on with this piece is super.
- Dated ca. 1970s
- Condition: Worn and nicely faded
- Size S
- Measurements: 46cm shoulders, 53cm pit to pit, 56cm arm, 70cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.