Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. All of them though radiate a positive energetic vibe that takes us back to the good old America of the 1950s when people were living the American Dream. The fact that all the varsity jackets feature at least a bit of color, and some a lot, makes them stand out. They can be worn by girls and boys alike. So all in all it is obvious why we like them so much and good ones are hard to find.
This jacket has a bit of unusual long fit which is often the case in American Football related varsity jackets, and so it seems also in the Soccer (the real football!) version!
- Great vintage condition
- Jacket from the 1970s
- Fits like a Small
- 100% Wool outside
- Measurements: pit to pit 56cm, sleeves 58cm, back 78cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.