Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. All of them though radiate a positive energetic vibe that takes us back to the good old America of the 1950s when people were living the American Dream. The fact that all the varsity jackets feature at least a bit of color, and some a lot, makes them stand out. They can be worn by girls and boys alike. So all in all it is obvious why we like them so much and good ones are hard to find.
This jacket is a real beauty. Nice thick burgundy wool body and perfectly worn tan leather arms. Cherry on the cake is a nice bold contrasting yellow 'S' letterman patch to add just that pinch of Ivy League spice to it!
- Great vintage condition
- Jacket from the 1950s
- Fits like a Medium/Large
- Wool body, genuine leather arms
- Measurements: pit to pit 58cm, sleeves 64cm, back 58cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.