The Dutch Marine Corps in the 1950s wore these beautiful herringbone twill pants strongly influenced by the American USMC model from that same period. The Dutch version is lighter almost a touch minty green with nice contrasting tan coloured buttons. The bellow pockets are there as well as the high waist fit.
- Original Dutch Marine Corps pants from the ca. 1950
- Waist size: 29 when taking the top measurement. The hip measurement is more like 31/32
- Fit: high waist
- Deadstock like new unworn condition
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.