The 1963 Roamer Pant is based on a denim jeans from the late 1960s. Between 1950 and 1960 denim jeans changed their fit to a more tight fit. The Roamer Pant is an excellent example of this. Its tighter fit and 11oz structure make for a contemporary jeans with attention to both detail and history. Now available at Concrete Matter.
- 11 ounce of raw denim (100% cotton) with selvedge
- Heavy honey-coloured thread for stitches
- Low waist and tight fit with button closure.
- Strong stitching at end of hems, belt loops and pouches
- D-ring for possible pocket watch chain attachment.
- Made in Turkey
- Note: to enjoy your Pike Brothers jeans as long as possible we recommend paying attention to washing constructions
Pike Brothers was founded in 1930 by brothers George and Joseph Pike. Their small yet high-quality clothing store was located in the famous Portobello Road, Notting Hill, in the heart of London. Custom clothing for men was their specialty. During the Second World War they produced uniforms for American military forces. This was the time when American soldiers came over to England. Pike Brothers managed to combine the best materials with European craftsmanship and create the unmistakable clothing you see today. They simply struck a brilliant balance between American workwear and European expertise. A legacy that defines Pick Brothers to this very day.
Pike Brothers distinguishes itself by respecting and celebrating the original functionality of its clothing instead of simply aiming for superficial succes. All clothing is made in Europe and produced the old-fashioned way. Pure craftsmanship and the best materials add up to this stylish and timeless clothing. Pike Brothers is that perfect combination of style and functionality.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.