This is an amazing example of why we love everything varsity and Americana. Perfectly knitted out of a heavy wool quality with a stunning drape and fit, this garment has it all. These so-called Letterman cardigans commonly adorn a prominently placed capitol letter referencing the (high)school, college or university they are representing. This one doesn't have a letter but does have the double white band on the right upper arm. It is in an amazing shape for a piece that's almost 70 years old. A time when piece where made to last and not thrown away after one season of 'fashion'.
- Dated ca. 1950s
- Condition: Mint condition with some fading
- Size L
- Measurements: arm 64cm, pit to pit 56cm, shoulders 46cm , back 74cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.