A nice ca. 1950 Buffalo Plaid jacket by a brand we have not seen before called 5 Brother. A nice bold plaid with d-shaped hand pockets and two flapped breast pockets.
- Original made in the USA 100% wool jacket
- Jacket from the 1950s
- Fits like a XL
- Some signs of wear, most notably around the tag in the collar
- Measurements: shoulders 60cm, pit to pit 71cm, arm 56cm, back 70cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.