Barbour is the absolute classic and most well known brand when it comes to wax coats. They are a true British piece of heritage and firmly rooted in the British culture of hunting, being outdoors and getting wet from rain of fog or hail or snow. The company was started by James Barbour in 1894 and their products have been worn by people ranging from James Bond to Queen Elizabeth.
The jacket we have here is made in the UK, features their typical green tartan liner, still has a lot of colour and wax to it and comes in a big size.
- Made in the UK Barbour wax coat
- Mint condition
- Measurements: shoulder 64cm, arm 64cm, pit to pit 77cm, back 95cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.