The U.S. Army Fatigue Shirt is the staple shirt issued to GI's from the Korean War up to the Cold War. They come in many different guises, apart from the fact that they are all the 'same'! Some have patches, some have name tags, some are first pattern, some later patterns. They are all great and work so well as a shirt or even a shirt-jacket in summer. The combination with a pair of jeans and a white or black Concrete Matter tee works great.
This is a nice one with the extra you want on a shirt like this, cool name patch, some chevrons and a nice little fade to get that light green colour out.
- Original US Army shirt in mint condition from 1970
- Size M
- Measurements: shoulder 42cm, pit to pit 50cm, arms 58cm, back 72cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.