The Dutch Marine Corps in the 1950s wore these beautiful herringbone twill pants. They are much rarer than even than the green version with the two big front pockets. Perhaps these khaki ones without the big patched on bellow pockets where only worn by officers. We have a few ranging from near mint condition to ones with paint spots and some with (minor) repairs. We only have a very few and we have never had them before.
- Original Dutch Marine Corps pants from the ca. 1950
- Waist 30 size: 40 waist cm measured at the top
- Fit: high waist
- Great vintage condition with slight fade to the fabric and only some repairs at the bottom backside of the right leg
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.