Dutch Army HBT shirts are made of a sturdy herringbone cotton quality and show different shades of green. This is due to their individual usage. Very similar, however, is their fine quality. Undamaged and complete, these HBT shirts are ready to last you a great many years. The breast pockets are characteristically sewn on with one point being deliberately left unattached in order to fill up more pocket space. Devil's in the detail. Dutch Army HBT shirts are also perfect jackets for summer and fall.
- Year: 1960-70s
- Condition: Vintage, slight wear and tear, complete
- Material: cotton in herringbone twill
- M armpit to armpit 53cm / back 71cm
- L armpit to armpit 56 cm / back 75 cm
- XL shoulder 51cm, armpit to armpit 61 cm / back 79 cm
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.