Varsity jackets span quite a wide range of different types. We used to call them just baseball jackets, but we have since learned that this description is a bit narrow to say at least. There are varsity jackets for so many different types of disciplines, not even all athletic. This is one is a special one because it is a straight model and made from corduroy all the way. The buttons are great, but the chain stitched backside is of course what makes this piece really stand out.
- Great vintage condition with minor signs of wear
- 100% cotton corduroy outer
- Jacket from the ca. 1970s
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: shoulders 44cm, pit to pit 49cm, arms 61cm, back 75cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.