The U.S. Army Fatigue Shirt is the staple shirt issued to GI's from the Korean War up to the Cold War. They come in many different guises, apart from the fact that they are all the 'same'! Some have patches, some have name tags, some are first pattern, some later patterns. They are all great and work so well as a shirt or even a shirt-jacket in summer. The combination with a pair of jeans and a white or black Concrete Matter tee works great.
This is typical late 1970s version with less colour than the older ones.
- Original US Army shirt from 1975
- Stains on the front
- Size L
- Measurements: shoulder 46cm, pit to pit 58cm, arms 62cm, back 75cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.