Lee is one of the major denim brands out there and they have such an amazingly rich history. This jacket is their staple design denim jacket from the 101 line. It is from the ca. 1980s and still has a lot of blue love to give.
- Original Lee Denim jacket coat made in Canada
- Very nice condition with still lots of fading possible
- Size: M
- Measurements: arm 66cm, shoulders 51cm, pit to pit 57cm, back 60cm
- Date: ca. 1980s
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Henry David Lee and four business partners established The H.D. Lee Mercantile Company in Kansas in 1889 making Lee one of the oldest denim producing companies still active today. They sourced groceries and other staples from around the world and packaged them for distribution to dry good and grocery stores under the Lee brand. Recognising the possibility of volume business in overalls, The H.D. Lee Mercantile Company opened its first garment factory in Salina, Kansas, to produce overalls and work jackets in 1912. By doing this they also no longer need to wait for their work clothing to arrive from the east coast. In 1913 Lee created the first one-piece coverall: the iconic Union-Alls are designed to protect clothing both below and above the waist. After since then Lee has been one of the most important and iconic denim and workwear brands of the USA. When the denim became fashionable from the 1950s onwards Lee was there right off the bet too of course. We at Concrete Matter always love to find old Lee garments and especially the iconic Loco Jacket and hickory striped bibs are great finds.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.