We love hunting jacket, that must be a known fact by now. The American hunting jackets from the 1930-1980s are mostly done in a wide variation of khaki colours and they all share some common design features like the flap pockets, poachers pouch on the lower back and so on and so forth. This jacket is done by one of the evergreen outdoor clothing supplies of the USA, L.L. Bean out of Freeport Maine. It is dated in the ca. 2000s and ones again, quality will stand the test of time.
- Dated ca. 2000s
- Near mint condition minor signs of wear
- Size M (tag reads womens reg M)
- Measurements: 47cm shoulders, 58cm pit to pit, 65cm arm, 77cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
What started out as a one-man operation in 1912 with one product, the Maine hunting shoe, has expanded into one of the largest catalog and online retailers of outdoor specialty goods in the world. LL Bean, the namesake of founder Leon Leonwood Bean, operates 30 retail stores outside of Maine, 10 factory outlets in the U.S., and 25 retail stores in Japan, in addition to its catalog and online sales operations. Products range from that same hunting shoe to weatherproof tents, flannel shirts, luggage and ice fishing gear. In recent years, the company has expanded its footprint outside its native northeast, opening stores as far west as Denver and south as Virginia, in addition to establishing a considerable presence in Japan.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.