The M-43 Field Jacket is the most iconic jacket worn by US troops in the Second World War. It succeeded the M-41 and set the design stage for all the field jackets to come after it. In both the M-51 (Korean War) and the famous M-65 (Vietnam War) we see design choices dating back to this jacket. This version is an early 1940s model which is determined by the tan lining in between the layers of fabric that hold the buttons. This specific jacket is in a really stunning condition for its age and history!
- Original US Army jacket in mint condition from the early 1940s
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: shoulders 50cm, pit to pit 54cm, arms 63cm, back 74cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.