We have a weak spot for Italian made mesh polo's from the 1960s. This shirt however does not qualify as a polo because of the buttoned front. I some ways it is even more special than a polo and definitively more rare as it is the first shirt of its kind that we have found. We love the square pockets and the nice pointed collar. This will be a amazing piece to sport this summer.
- Original ca. 1960/70s mesh shirt
- Like new condition
- Measurements: shoulder 49cm, pit to pit 56cm, arm 26cm, backside 78cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.