This beast of a parka goes by the name of the Musk Ox parka and it hails from Denmark. Eventhough Denmark doens't sound like the high arctic, please remember that Greenland is also Danish territory! This jacket was originally designed by Mogens Graae who was a trapper in the late 1940s on Greenland. His grandsom revived the brand in a very eco friendly zero impact conpany in 2013. One of the sustainable treats of this parka is that you have a life long repair service to it. This specific one is like new and features the finnish raccoon (considered a pest...) fur collar, leather reinforcements and pile lining.
- Original made in Denmark Musk Ox Parka
- Dated unknown
- Fits like an L
- Mint condition
- Measurements shoulder 60cm, sleeve 66cm, pit to pit 68cm, back 92cm
- Amazing fit, wind and water resistant and very comfortable
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.