We love hunting jacket, that must be a known fact by now. The American hunting jackets from the 1930-1980s are mostly done in a wide variation of khaki colors and they all share some common design features like the flap pockets, poachers pouch on the lower back and so on and so forth. This Red Head (named after a North American duck species) hunting jacket from the 1950s is quite a bit different that most, mostly because of the cool collar and fold in hood assembly. Other than that it of course has all the typical features which make hunting jackets so nice.
- Dated ca. 1950s
- Condition: worn with stains and sign of wear but other than that in good condition
- Size M
- Measurements: 53cm shoulders, 59cm pit to pit, 59cm arm, 71cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.