This is a Canadian made reversible Buffalo plaid jacket made by Thermo King. It is a bomber model and the fabric is very soft and comfortable. The Buffalo Plaid, Red and Black Checkered Plaid, Mackinaw Plaid or in Dutch 'Houthakkers' (Lumberjack) plaid has been a staple fabric for the outdoors in North America ever since the mid 19th century. Its oldest name is probably Buffalo Plaid and first coined around 1850 by a designer at Woolrich Wool Mills. It never gets old and we always love it when winter comes and when can pop the plaid out! This jacket is orange high vis on the inside and when you feel like it, the orange side can also be shown off.
- Made in Canada jacket
- Great vintage condition, some signs of wear (pillig)
- Wool-poly mixed fabric
- Bright high vis orange inside
- Date: ca. 1980s
- Size: L
- Sizing: arm 62cm, shoulders 54cm, pit to pit 63cm, back 66cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.