This short razor-sharp knife was designed by Tetsu Yamashita and made by master forge Toru Yamashita. These special knives are handmade in Tosa, Japan. The blades are very suitable for wood carving and as a hobby knife and have a very high collection value. The knives were originally designed to teach children how to sharpen a pencil with a tipless knife.
This knife has a core of Japanese Aogami #2 Blue paper carbon steel. This knife is manually sharpened and is unique in its kind.
- Blade length: 150-170 mm
- Steel type: core steel: Japanese Aogami # 2 steel (non-stainless) with 2 layers of non-stainless steel (blade is double-sided)
- Hardness: 61-62 (Rockwell C)
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.