This is an original Second World War herringbone twill jacket also known as the P-43 jacket. It is quite faded which enhances the more sage color green when compared to a mint condition shirt which is olive drab green. This unique fading can only be gotten over time and gives this jacket a lot of character. This shirt also has a few paint spots only adding to its character and the fact that someone saw this shirt as a real piece of workwear and not the collectable item which it is.
- Original WW2 shirt in great vintage worn and faded condition with white paint spots from the 1940s
- Mint condition structurally
- Fits like a M
- Measurements: shoulder 49cm, pit to pit 56cm, sleeve 61cm, back 74cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.