True workwear pieces that have actually been put to work like this absolutely amazing Big Smith chore coat, are becoming very very rare. To most of the people out there this is waste, a product to be thrown in the thrash. But as is often the case one man's thrash is another ones treasure. We are the treasure hunters here and a jacket like this is a real great find. Yes worn to pieces, but also yes: still here! Look at the fading, the fraying, the perfect collection of paint spots and so on and on.
- Made in USA Big Smith denim blanket lined chore coat
- Perfectly worn condition
- Jacket from the ca. 1950s
- Fits like a L
- Measurements: shoulders 57cm, pit to pit 68cm, arms 66cm, back 71cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.