The Hunter’s Gauntlet CZone is a robust, warm hunting glove with a practical design features. This design is longer and has a wrist strap that means the glove stays on the wrist when you take it off – practical when you need to act quickly while hunting or when on the move. The eyelet, loop and carabiner mean you can hang the gloves upside down in a belt loop to avoid getting snow and rain inside. The fleece liner is removable and as well as warming synthetic insulation also boasts a waterproof CZone membrane. The outer glove is sewn in hardwearing cowhide and stretch fabric and has a pre-bent fit for comfort and grip. A hardwearing, tough and adaptable companion for many types of hunting in colder conditions.
- Outer materials used on this glove are durable and supple stretch fabric made of polyamide/span-dex. Wind and water resistant with good ventilation properties. 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane. Cowhide durable and proofed cowhid
- Pre-curved fit The glove is pre-curved to follow the hands natural position.
- Hardwearing, warm hunting glove.
- Removable fleece liner with waterproof, breathable CZone membrane.
- Warm synthetic insulation (Fiberfill).
- Backhand in hardwearing, weather-resistant stretch fabric.
- Flexible, treated cowhide on palm.
- High cuff with snowlock.
- Elasticated wrist.
- Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap) included.
- Carabiner, hanging loop and eyelet for several attachment options.
- Can be combined with various liners and come with the Helo Ski Czone liner
The rich history of the Hestra brand goes back four centuries and starts in 1936 in the Swedish province of Småland. This is where Martin Magnusson and his family lives and where he starts making gloves for the local lumberjacks. When a skiing slope opens in 1937 Magnusson starts making gloves that cater for the rapidly growing skiing community in Sweden. The Swedes discover skiing as a national past time and the business grows fast. Hestra really makes a name for itself in the 1960s as the brand you need to have when skiing. Since than two generations Magnusson’s have been responsible for growing the company further, never letting down on their very high quality standards till today.
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.