This is quite a unique piece we have never seen before. It is made out of wool or possibly a wool mix, and it was made for the Italian Army which we know by the little label which we have seen before. That is also were story ends or starts as we do not know a lot more! It could possibly be used as a hospital garment, but it also has a bit of the looks of an experimental piece. There are no buttons on the jacket which thus can only be closed by using the belt. There are no pockets on the pants which is strange and it is closed with a button and drawstring.
What makes this piece so nice is that it has lot of style to it even though it was not ment to a stylish piece per se let alone a fashionable one. But when creativity and a good eye for style are yours, this is a truly great find and conversation starter.
- Size Large
- Made in Italy
- Date 1989
- Mint condition
- Measurements jacket: 45cm shoulders, 64cm arm, 58cm pit to pit, 78cm back
- Measurements pants: 38cm - 50cm waist 32"-40" (adjustable with cord), 82cm inseam
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.