Pieces like this we just don't see often at all. Actually this is the very first time we have had such an old original chore coat for sale. It is hard to sell it but since that is what we do, we have to do it. This is a ca. 1940s JC Penney 'Pay Day' chore coat in a much sought after hickory striped pattern. This pattern is most commonly associated with railroad workers and there is a very good chance that this piece was once worn on some of America's great railroads. It should almost be framed as a piece of art as that is almost what it is!
- Very rare original hickory striped JC Penney Pay Day chore coat
- Made in USA
- Great vintage condition with signs of wear on the collar
- Size: XL
- Date: ca. 1940s
- Measurements: 51cm shoulder, 65cm pit to pit, 64cm arm, 80cm back
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.