The type N-2A 'snorkel' flight jacket is a really rare example of a flight jacket made in the 1950s for the very could circumstances found in Korea. It has a wolf fur trimmed collar on a hood that extends quite a bit giving it the snorkel nickname. This jacket is in a perfect near mint condition in a deep dark blue colour and in a nice very wearable size. The hood can be split so that it drapes nicely over your shoulders. A unique piece of military history 'fashion' that only comes around very rarely.
- Made in USA
- Size M/L
- Measurements: shoulders 53cm, pit to pit 66cm, arms 68cm, backside 66cm
- Wolf fur trimmed hood, nylon outer
- Near mint condition, some minor sings of wear and one very nicely done restoration at the right bottom of the arm
- Date early 1950's
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.