With our current summer(s) becoming more and more like the ones on Hawaii, we have once again stocked one of our favourite garments: the Hawai'i shirt. They come in so many different patterns but they all do the same thing, the radiate summer, the beach, a cocktail and just fun times. The fact that they actually have a lot of history to them make it an even more interesting garment. Casual Friday was thought up on Hawai'i, stimulating the white collar workforce to wear an Aloha Shirt every Friday to enhance the island spirit, recognise its traditions and to just enjoy life on this beautiful archipelago to the fullest. This one is made in Hawai'i by Waltah Clarke's and dates from the ca. 1960s making it quite a rare piece.
- Mint condition shirt made in Hawai'i
- Dated ca. 1960s
- 100% cotton
- Size M
- Measurements for this one: pit to pit 57cm, shoulder 47cm, back 72cm, arm 25cm
- Please follow this link to our Size Guide
Concrete Matter Curated Vintage Collection
- The Netherlands: EUR 5,- Free over EUR 50,- (Free returns)
- Europe: EUR 11,- to EUR 22,50 Free over EUR 150.-
- Rest of the World: EUR 25,- Free over EUR 200,-
Please follow this link for full shipping and return info and for estimated delivery times. Or pick up in one of our stores.